Gosh, my brain is good at trying to undermine me sometimes!!
There are days when I feel extra sensitive, when doubt and fear gnaw at me – trying hard to hold me back.
So I use Feng Shui to make sure the underlying energies around me aren’t undermining me too.
I know I wouldn’t be where I am today if I hadn’t consciously set up my surroundings to support me and highlight my gifts.
It’s a total game changer to walk into a workspace that:
- supports me – physically, energetically and emotionally
- helps me feel confident and respectable
- reminds me of my capabilities and accomplishments
- makes me feel like ‘a boss’
- surrounds me with inspiration and encouragement
It starts with:
>> removing all the things that subliminally chip away at my energy and potential
>> surrounding myself with things that energize, inspire and remind me of my why
>> positioning myself in the flow of supportive and beneficial energies.
When I sit down to work every day, THE SPACE helps me feel worthy to be there and show up for the work I do.
Because of intentional Feng Shui, I’m able to remember all the ways my work makes a positive difference for the people I serve.
And guess what?! That tips the scale for me.
It doesn’t eliminate the fear or doubts but it overshadows it enough so that I can show up fully.
Despite the fears, I get to
- do the work I’m passionate about
- create a schedule that lets me put family first
- contribute financially to my family
- work in a state of ease and flow
- make a difference in other peoples lives and businesses
Here’s a big note: I don’t have an ‘official’ office in my home. In fact, as I write this, I’m sitting on my bed! But I’m still in a space that makes me feel good. I’m set up in an energetically supportive position in the room. I’ve aligned myself with all the boss vibes I need! No matter where you’re starting from, making subtle changes to your space can make a difference.
If fear and doubt is holding you back, consider making some positive changes in your space. Send me a message if you need help with it!
Happy Feng Shui-ing!